“I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.”
1. Left shoulder tight. Begging to be softened.
2. Whispering in the corner of a coffee shop, the aroma.
3. Red lips, red shoes.
4. Summer night. The way it finds itself into every corner of your lungs.
5. Your silence, stinging.
6. Two new used additions to my book piles.
7. Nails painted two different colors.
8. Embrace the quirks. (See No. 7)
9. The zoo and other reckless money spending. Very worth it.
10. Identical twin.